• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quick question about prc151

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question about prc151

I'm learning that when working on a white car, it is hard to see the product I'm using as I spread it and then try to buff. I'm working outside and have no access to a garage. Since the prc151 is pink, can you see it well when spreading and then buffing off? If so, I think I'm going to try it since the car is new with light marring.

Re: quick question about prc151

you can usually see the product it will haze up some. My best suggestion would be to tape the car off in multiple sections and do one section at a time that way you know that your getting every part.

Comment

Re: quick question about prc151

I think being in your situation. One of the keys for you is to be very meticulous. By that I mean you have to establish a routine and always stick to it. If you start at point a, always go to b,c, etc. This way in your mind you know that every inch of paint is covered.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');