• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Purchasers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Purchasers

Over the past few weeks I've been searching for a retailer that carries a full line of Meguiar's products to no avail. The Canadian Meguiar's site is currently not functioning. It was suggested to me to try detailing.com. as they thought that this company would ship into Canada. I contacted Mr. John Strain from detailing.com and placed an order today! They carry all Meguiar's products. John was extremely helpful and offered a lot of great advice. For the amount of product I ordered including the Meguiar's power polisher, the shipping charges were not as bad as I had they would be. I would highly recommend John and his company for those of you looking to purchase Meguiar's products here in Canada.

Re: Canadian Purchasers

Interesting, they seems to have a nice selection. Are you having your shipment sent to your home ? I hope it's not going with UPS, they always have crazy custom charges. If it's going through USPS (routed internally through CanadaPost) it should not be too bad. Let us know, I might order a few things from them. thanks for the site info !

Comment

The parcel is being shipped by U.S. Postal Service- Priority Mail International. I ordered about 14 items including the polisher so I would imagine the weight will be substantial. Total cost of shipping and handling I believe was about $55.00. My mailing address is a P.0.Box # so I will receive a card in the mail when it arrives.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Because of the free trade agreement if many of the products you ordered are made in USA then you should not have to pay too much extra fees (customs\duties) when you receive your shipment. Enjoy the products and thanks for the link !

Comment

You are correct. As long as the goods are made in the U.S., Canada or Mexico, you don't have to pay duty. I'm not sure where the Meguiar's polishers are made. Hopefully in the U.S. but if I had to guess it would be China. It seems like everything we purchase today says "made in China".

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');