• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where and how to store your detailing supplies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where and how to store your detailing supplies?

I store my products in a plastic box/container in the garage. MF and pads are also stored in the garage in clean ice cream containers. Works for me.

Comment

i had all my stuff in the corner next to the kitchen but after a couple of months i was taking over the house so iam a building a small 2x4 feet shed next to the house for all my products
      Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Comment

Originally posted by AdvanceDetail View Post

i am a building a small 2x4 feet shed next to the house for all my products

You may want to add some insulation so it doen't get blistering hot inside the shed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fly Bye View Post

You may want to add some insulation so it doen't get blistering hot inside the shed.
          yes i have that covered heheh
          Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');