• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference between Interior Quick Detailer & Supreme Shine Protectant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between Interior Quick Detailer & Supreme Shine Protectant

Hi,

I would like to know the difference between applying Interior Quick Detailer & Supreme Shine Protectant?

Under what circumstances should I use one or the other?

Thanks,
    Keeick

Re: Difference between Interior Quick Detailer & Supreme Shine Protectant

I do believe it matters what level of shine you are looking to achieve on the interior pieces. IQD is more of a natural look.
    Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

QID has more cleaning ability then supreme shine and natural shine and it will leave a natural look to the finish while supreme shine is megs highest shine interior protectant, both has UV protection, usually i only use QID when my interior gets dirty then i apply supreme shine cause i look the higher shine look but if you want a lower shine look apply natural shine protectant

Comment

So if I understand correctly, QID is more for cleaning, letting a natural shine. And I would use the Supreme Shine Protectant after for a more shinny finish?

Comment

You got it! And Supreme Shine will give you a LOT more shine. Not everyone wants that though....
          Barry

Comment

if you dont want the shine and you want a lower gloss look use natural shine protectant

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');