• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

good ideal or bad idea ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good ideal or bad idea ?

I need your guys help i work in a dealer and we use a deonized pressure water system. i want to buy a foam gun to use with a deonized water hose system and rinse with pressure water i live in LA and my car gets dusty only, i have read that a lot of people still use a wash mitt with a foam gun i want to avoid using a wash mitt if not needed what u guys think would i be leaving dirt on my paint. I will use my mitt once in a while or when needed.

Re: good ideal or bad idea ?

I think it would still leave dirt.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

+2. How dusty does your car get? If it is light dust, why not use one of the qd products.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

it gets pretty dusty, im just going to keep doing it with my wash mitt thanks.

Comment

If you don't use a mitt, you will be leaving dirt on your car. Because of that, I can't understand the point of a foam gun.
          Art Layton
          2009 Jetta TDI

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');