• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeping track of your detailing on the computer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping track of your detailing on the computer...

Am I the only one who does this.... I have a spread sheet set up on my computer, everytime I wax/detail my truck I list the date/products used/combos and the condition of the paint before and after/did I clay or not/#9 or DC#1/#81 or DC#2... you get the point. I like to use different products from detail to detail it makes it easy to look back and see what I felt looked best and what combo I have used and have not.

Anyone else do this?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Hi gb387,

I never tracked the cars I detailed on a computer but I used to track each car I did on a paper form which included the year, make and model of the car, the condition of the paint, and the products and process I used as well as the time and charge for the detail.

I'm sure I don't have them anymore, I wish I did, it would be interesting to look through them. I do have many 35mm picture of most of the cars I've detailed in my life. At one time I had most of them scanned and up on the web.

There must be some kind of software available for what you're doing. Anyone know?

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

That's a great idea!!!! Do you have an example of what your spread sheet looks like???
      Nothing but the best, That's why I use Meguiar's.
      1996 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Dark Baltic Blue
      4.6 32 Valve DOHC V8

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');