• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is recommended for professional-level leather cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is recommended for professional-level leather cleaning

Originally posted by Mary S View Post
    TOGWT, I have learned a lot from you as usual.
    Me too, I book marked the article. Extremely helpful info., regardless of product preference.

Comment

Re: What is recommended for professional-level leather cleaning

[TOGWT, I have learned a lot from you as usual, and your article on the propercarcare forum is very helpful. The urethane finish explains a lot, as I have always thought the leather behaved more like vinyl.]

See also the Detailing School section of DB

[Me too, I book marked the article. Extremely helpful info., regardless of product preference.]

Thank you both for your kind words. My only agenda is the dissemination of accurate, unbiased information; it is my intent to educate, based on five plus decades of experience; “Experience is said to be the best teacher” passing on to my readers the dynamics that take place; the cause and effect, as well as an explanation of the scientific terminology and chemicals involved with detailing products. I hope to be an asset to anyone who is new to detailing and to both the professionals and enthusiast detailer’s who seek to advance their knowledge of detailing
      ~ Providing unbiased advice that Professional and Enthusiast Detailer’s Trust ~ Blog – http://togwt1980.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');