• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For best result ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For best result ?

hI,

1) IF I WILL USE GOLD CLASS CARNAUBA PLUS WAX OR NXT GENERATION TECH WAX 2.0 I DONT NEED TO USE A PURE OR CLEANER POLISH ?? BECAUSE ALL READY THEY INCLUDE POLISH ?? RIGHT?

2) FOR BEST RESULTS ..... PURE POLISH + PURE WAX.

OR

CLEANER POLISH+ PURE WAX

OR

AFTER THE SURFACE IS DETAILED
    JUST USE NXT GENERATION TECH WAX 2.0

ADVICE PLS.

Re: For best result ?

I would recomend to use either ColorX + Nxt or Gold Class, or the Cleaner/Wax + Nxt or Gold Class.

If possible, claying would be good to.

1. Wash
    2. Clay
    3. Cleaner/Wax or ColorX
    4. Gold Class or Nxt
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

thanks man...

Comment

Originally posted by Dmaaaany View Post
        1) IF I WILL USE GOLD CLASS CARNAUBA PLUS WAX OR NXT GENERATION TECH WAX 2.0 I DONT NEED TO USE A PURE OR CLEANER POLISH ?? BECAUSE ALL READY THEY INCLUDE POLISH ?? RIGHT?
        A Cleaner/Polish, is a product that does this, has some cleaning agents (abrasives) and some polishing oils. Just as you use a Paint Cleaner you can use a Cleaner/Polish to remove swirls and paint defects. Really depends on what you are working on, a Cleaner/Polish can be beneficial.

A Pure Polish is a product that contains no abrasives, but it does provide high amount of oils, resulting a surface with high gloss but more noticeable on dark colors vehicles. This is a optional step, depends on your goals and level of satisfaction. On some situations this can be highly beneficial.

Pure Waxes are only dedicated for protection, they do not have abrasives nor polishes.

Polish Waxes have some polishes in them and offer protection but the grade, amount of polish you'll find in them is not near of a dedicated product like a Pure Polish.

Originally posted by Dmaaaany View Post
        2) FOR BEST RESULTS ..... PURE POLISH + PURE WAX.

OR

CLEANER POLISH+ PURE WAX

OR

AFTER THE SURFACE IS DETAILED
        JUST USE NXT GENERATION TECH WAX 2.0

ADVICE PLS.
        Is depends on what are you working on and trying to accomplish. A combination like Pure Polish + Pure Wax won't remove any defects at all, so basically if you have a very neglected finish this won't be the right process.

A Cleaner/Polish + Pure Wax will (depending on how aggressive the Cleaner/Polish is) remove certain amount of paint defects "leaving behind" polishing oils for gloss and with the pure wax you'll just protect the finish.

So basically for the best results you would want to do this
        Meguiar's 5-Step Paint Care Cycle - Updated!

Hm! Don't know why I just didn't provide you with this link

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');