• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a place to clay/wax my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a place to clay/wax my car

I'm from the Philadelphia area, in case any of you are familiar with any places around there.

Anyways, I don't feel comfortable doing it myself (and I don't have much time to spare anyways), so I'm looking around to find a place that will wax and clay my car for me. I just bought it (2011 Hyundai Sonata), and I didn't get any type of paint protection from the dealer.

Here are the three places I'm looking at. My goals are (a) a very wet, shiny look and (b) long-lasting protection.

1. www thedetailshoponline.com/index_files/Page432.htm
    2. www parkandpolish.com/auto_detailing_service.htm

The third option is a place that says that they can clay and wax it for $35. Now, considering that the first option offers the same thing for $160, what am I missing here...?

I'm leaning toward the second option, with the carnauba paste wax, because it sounds like what I'm looking for. I don't see any mention of claying, though. Should I just assume that they will also clay the surface?

Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Markus Kleis; Jun 9, 2010, 09:55 PM. Reason: No hyperlinks before 30 posts
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');