• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UQW vs. Quik Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UQW vs. Quik Wax

What's the difference? Harbor Freight Tools has Quik Wax spray on sale for $5.99 a bottle. Should I take advantage or should i just pay alittle more for the UQW?
    Thanks

Re: UQW vs. Quik Wax

QW is a good product, but UQW has really stepped it up

The UQW will give you the following that QW will not...

- Hydrophobic Polymer Technology
    - Ability to spray on a warm / hot surface
    - It will NOT turn plastic trim white if it gets on it

Overall, UQW will give you a better experience and result, and we would rather see you using UQW...

Let's see what others feel also !
    Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

I live UQW and was never a fan of QW. Save the coin and get the good stuff

Comment

I have never tried Quik Wax, but I have used Ultimate Quik Wax several times. Pay the extra moolah and get UQW. Unless you're a professional and detailing dozens of cars, a single bottle will last you a good while. UQW is super easy to apply and remove, and it produces an excellent shine. It will be money well spent. No need to nickle and dime here. Go with UQW.
        Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
        --Al Kimel

Comment

Originally posted by akimel View Post
          I have never tried Quik Wax, but I have used Ultimate Quik Wax several times. Pay the extra moolah and get UQW. Unless you're a professional and detailing dozens of cars, a single bottle will last you a good while. UQW is super easy to apply and remove, and it produces an excellent shine. It will be money well spent. No need to nickle and dime here. Go with UQW.
          could not have said it better.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

OK, thanks for the feedback-I'll go with UQW

Comment

I never really liked QW as its slickness didn't last. UQW however is another story and a much better one at that.

Comment

I save the QW for my wifes car and the UQW for my vehicles, does that answer your question?

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');