• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viking Microfiber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viking Microfiber

Does anyone use the Viking brand microfiber towels for detailing and do you recommend them?

Re: Viking Microfiber

I use a few of their towels and they are good quality, and are every bit as good as the more expensive boutique towels. I like their gold x-large microfiber drying towel, green quick detailing towel, and a few others.

Comment

I've only used the smaller ones, that are similar to the Vroom brand at Target, and like the Vroom better. However, still fine for interior detailing.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

im cheap, Its all about Costco MF for me

Comment

I think most "Walmart" type MF are the same...yea the Megs are a bit thicker....I truly have no issues using the Megs, the El Cheapo....and my recent find at Amazon

I love these and at $25 for 10....I actually paid $20 a few months ago.

My G35 coupe, Prelude, and MPV all looked great after using the el cheapo MFs (i've used like 5-6 diffrent brands of cheapo MFs).....I'm sure the Viking brand is just as good
          "STRIFE" aka Phil
          2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
          2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
          2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');