• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to all you pro detailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to all you pro detailers

When you work on a car that a customer has brought to you that is pretty neglected, are they educated about the general do's and do not's when they get their cars back? Or are they repeat customers that bring their cars back to you annually for major correction?

Re: Question to all you pro detailers

After providing my services to customers, I provide them with the following

1) Thank you letter for choosing my services
    2) Helpful hints and tips to get the most out of their detail, how to and what products I recommend to maintain
    3) Before and after photo's in a zip file

When I email my hints, tips, suggestions and procedure recommendations, this gives the customer an idea of how to maintain their freshly detailed vehicles. The links I give them on products helps them get the right items without purchasing products that are not necessary.
    David M. Sylican
    Innovative Detailing
    Headlight Lens Restoral
    Detailing Caddy
    Join us on Facebook

Comment

that's awesome.. and beyond anyone's expectation, i assume

Comment

Originally posted by Innovative Detailing View Post
        After providing my services to customers, I provide them with the following

1) Thank you letter for choosing my services
        2) Helpful hints and tips to get the most out of their detail, how to and what products I recommend to maintain
        3) Before and after photo's in a zip file

When I email my hints, tips, suggestions and procedure recommendations, this gives the customer an idea of how to maintain their freshly detailed vehicles. The links I give them on products helps them get the right items without purchasing products that are not necessary.
        David,

That's super professional. You set high standards.

I'm sure all customers come back to you for their car needs.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');