• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rated from 2010 to new for 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rated from 2010 to new for 2011

1) What products have you bought in 2010 that are now must haves/products which you will use regularly and be always in your box/lifted the bar on your details?

2) What new products are you planing to try in 2011?

1) My Makita/Soft Buff 2/Menz rotary polishing combo. Going from hand polishing to a rotary the difference was amazing. The clarity in the paint was perfect and flawless and using the the Soft Buff Menzerna combo made it a breaze to get the results and use.

2) 2011 I'm going Nano tech. Despite swearing by Gtecnic (having used their products on my glass with good results), the chosen product will be Wolf Chemicals Nano Coating. From what I've read and seen, this seems a little easier to use and gives the glossy look I'm after.

Re: Rated from 2010 to new for 2011

1. In 2010 I discovered D-151 Paint Reconditioning Cream and I was blown away by it. I didn't expect it to perform so well. Correction ability, gloss and protection were much above my expectations.

The products, which I always need to have around, would be:
    - SMAT collection: M105, M205, D151, Ultimate Compound,
    - pure polish: M07, M05,
    - synthetic/ natural waxes: M21, M26.

2. My wishlist for 2011:
    - DA Microfiber Correction System (can't simply wait),
    - Ultimate Polish/ Ultimate Wax.

Meguiar's introduces Deep Crystal Nano Coating in 2011 but I think it's mostly for areas with acid rain problems, like Southeastern Asia.

Comment

1) My PC7424XP with SMAT products and UQW (love that stuff!). Always worked by hand on my other cars, but the purchase of my new Nighthawk Black Pearl required a little extra ooomph!

2) Ultimate Wax, Ultimate Polish, Endurance Tire Gel and maybe the DA Microfiber System.

Comment

1. I have only been using Meguiar's for a short time. Originally a Turtle Wax user but making the transition. Bought GC Car Was, Ultimate Compound, GC Wax and Rich Leather Gel. Love all of it

2. For 2011 I want to get the new Ultimate Polish, Protectant, Quick Wax and Wax. As well as the Meguiar's Dual Action Polisher. I also want to try out the NXT Car Wash, Glass Cleaner and Wax.

Lots of things on my list and so little time to use them.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');