• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scored a ProChem Cheyenne extractor Cheap ($100) anyone know anything about these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored a ProChem Cheyenne extractor Cheap ($100) anyone know anything about these?

Anyhow a local classifieds listed a used extractor for sale http://www.nextechclassifieds.com/listings/view/80974/ for $100 that had a tank leak. So i took a chance and bought it a couple days ago. I found a hairline crack in the bottom about 2 inches long and plastic welded it and now we have no leaks. Anyhow its a prochem cheyenne with heat and i know nothing about these or if its a good unit or not. They just replaced the pump and put on new hoses and nozzle. If anyone has any insight into these i would appreciate it.
    There's Room For All Of God's Creatures!!! Right Next To The Mashed Potatoes!!!

Re: Scored a ProChem Cheyenne extractor Cheap ($100) anyone know anything about these

Well, according to what I found, you've got about a $1,700 machine. Nice find.

Here's the manual (for the 115V):

Parts/Instruction Manual

ProChem's website has the manual for the 220V version if that's what you've got.

Colin
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Re: Scored a ProChem Cheyenne extractor Cheap ($100) anyone know anything about these

Wow, nice buy! Know nothing about it, but I know buying something that sells for $1700+ for $100 is good stuff

Comment

You scored a great deal. Congrats.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');