• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard Paint???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Paint???

Hi guyz..i hav a problem..
    I currenty have an Audi and i heard that it has a hard paint and makes it difficult to correct the defect by hand and someone told me that D/A can fix it and i should invest in D/A..
    my question is, can D/A guarantee to correct my defect??i don't want to buy it and then disappointed again...coz it cost a lot..

thx..

Re: Hard Paint???

Investing in dual action polisher for car detailing is money well spent. Machine polishing saves time, guarantees better results and it's more effective. It's hard to get similar results working by hand or it would require hours of passionate applications. Machines can fully remove scratches and swirls, fully restore gloss and reflection, evenly spread a coat of wax.

Most people start machine polishing and ask themselves why they haven't done it earlier.

Any reliable DA polisher like Meguiar's G110v2, Porter Cable 7424XP or Griot's Garage 6" will guarantee perfect results. And there's really short learning period. Furthermore DA polishers are safe and it's almost impossible to do any damage to paint surface.

And yes - Audi's paint is pretty hard. With DA polisher you could take advantage of Meguiar's New DA Microfiber Correction System which "loves" hard paint.

Comment

so that means that D/A can fix even the hardest of paint right??if that so, then i hav to start saving money..

btw, is meg's new microfiber system released yet??isn't it the 2011 product??

Comment

You're gonna really like working with a DA polisher. 100% guaranteed.

Of course there are limits on correction ability: deep scratches (which require paint touch-ups) or deep sanding marks.

DA Microfiber Correction System is a new 2011 product from Detailer Line. It works with all DA polishers (but not with rotary buffers). It offers maximum correction ability using new microfiber pads. It hasn't been released yet but it should happen shortly.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');