• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody In The Indianapolis, IN, Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody In The Indianapolis, IN, Area?

I need recommendations on a place to take my summer toy for a little bumper touch-up. I live in the Indianapolis area.
    I had a bodyshop look at it but they want a fortune to do the work. I have had a couple reconditioning guys look at it and the prices are more reasonable, I just don't know who to trust as far as quality of the work.

Any recommendations?

Re: Anybody In The Indianapolis, IN, Area?

I would recommend Jimmy Buff-It's, off of 96th street. He had a class at his shop I attended a few years back that Mike Phillips taught. He seemed to turn out great work...

Tom

Comment

Oh wait, sorry, I thought you meant to have it detailed. My apologies, Not familiar with Body shops around that area.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithIndy View Post
        I need recommendations on a place to take my summer toy for a little bumper touch-up. I live in the Indianapolis area.
        I had a bodyshop look at it but they want a fortune to do the work. I have had a couple reconditioning guys look at it and the prices are more reasonable, I just don't know who to trust as far as quality of the work.

Any recommendations?
        I would contact Diamond Collision in Avon, behind the Lowes. Top-notch work.

Diamond Collision Services Inc. is your trusted, auto collision shop. Located in Avon, IN, we provide a variety of auto repair services. Call or visit today!

Debbie and Allen Moore are the owners. You can tell them I referred you.
        -Mike

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate the suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithIndy View Post
            Thanks guys, appreciate the suggestions.
            No problem. Just remember the old saying, "You get what you pay for!". In most cases anyway
            -Mike

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');