• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got my polisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my polisher

i just got my new polishertoday...its a clarke 7" variable speed 1000-3000rpm polisher and i also picked up a few pads...although i know i need to get a few other pads. I've got the yellow foam pad and a sheep wool pad and 2 terry cloth pads, I picked up some #80 speed glaze and have #2 fine cut/polish, #6 cleaner wax, and at the moment still have mothers scratch remover and a glaze/polish. I will be ordeing some gold class liquid car wax and i was wondering if there was something that i dont have that will make a major difference in the end product. I have a burgundy Honda CRX to do soon and its got quite a few scratches and i would like to do the best job i can on this. thanks for your help.

I don't know what brand pads you picked up, but I would suggest getting a 5" rotary backing plate and the 6.5" polishing and cutting pads 8006 and 7006 respectively. You may also want to replace the #2 with #83. If you can find it, NXT is a great liquid wax as well.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');