• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 Honda Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Honda Civic

Hello,
    My car's a 1991 Honda Civic DX... Hatchback,
    That well... Needs some detailing.

Here is a picture,
    It's big...

Here are the products I have,
    Gold Class Car Wax
    Clear Coat Body Scrub
    NXT Tech Protectant
    ScratchX
    PlastX
    Hot Shine Tire Shine
    Deep Crystal Cleaner
    Deep Crystal Polish
    Deep Crystal Wax
    Detailer's All Purpose
    Detailer's X-Press Wax
    Detailer's All Season Dressing

I realize it has some chips and scratches..
    That's all fine I just want it take its current state and improve it as fully as I can using the products I have...

I'll be getting NXT Tech Wax, NXT Insane Tire Shine, and NXT All Metal Polish this weekend though.

- Alex

P.S - Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Kelm; Feb 17, 2005, 11:13 AM.

The picture is so big, nobody can see enough of it on their monitor to get the picture,

Does that make sense?

Good etiquette is to limit your pictures to a maximum of 700 pixels wide, 600 pixels insures the majority of people can see the entire picture on their monitor.

Here's a link to a tutorial on working with images including free software you can use to crop and resize your images...

How to put pictures into your posts

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Fixed.. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Kelm
        Fixed.. Sorry
        No reason to apologize, lot's of people post large pictures, that's why I wrote the tutorials. The size it is now is much easier to see and most people will be able to see the entire car without having to horizontal scroll

Quick question, do you plan on doing all of your work by hand, or do you have a orbital polisher?

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

All my work by hand...
          I have a buffer but I don't know if it's oribital it's a very old craftsman one.

Comment

Also...

Also a while back I ordered a dozen foam pads to apply the stuff... I got around to using them and then washed them with Tide regualar type washing .

Next thing you know the FOAM is gone they are all useless now... SO i've been having to use terry cloth.

Comment

nice reflection... looks like someone jacked ur honda sign

Comment

Re: Also...

Originally posted by Kelm
                Also a while back I ordered a dozen foam pads to apply the stuff... I got around to using them and then washed them with Tide regualar type washing .

Next thing you know the FOAM is gone they are all useless now... SO i've been having to use terry cloth.
                Hey,

What happened to the foam applicators? Are they from Meguiar's? I have many Meguiar's applicators, many of which are several years old, and are just fine. And, that is after a lot of use.

Please let us know,

Tim
                Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

i have put mine through the washing machine many times and have not had any problems, they come out like new after every wash

Comment

Thats what I did... Standard Detergent with no fabric softner.

Yes... They are Meguiars I had 12 all of them have no foam in them.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');