• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice deal on Paint Correction kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice deal on Paint Correction kit

Nice deal on Amazon, $24.33 for Ultimate Compound, Swirl X, Clay and Detailer and 3 Supreme Microfiber towels-

Re: Nice deal on Paint Correction kit

I paid less than that at my local Walmart.
    Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
    2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
    2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

Seems like a reasonable deal to me...
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by smack View Post
        I paid less than that at my local Walmart.
        I need to find your Walmart! Mine wants $15 to $20 just for the clay and detailer and one towel.

Comment

I get the original clay bar kit here for $17.99.
          Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
          2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
          2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkWGriswold View Post
            I need to find your Walmart! Mine wants $15 to $20 just for the clay and detailer and one towel.

i think there is some confusion here. the ultimate wash kit at walmart, is the one with ult wash and wax car wash, microfiber mitt, ult wax, endurance tire gel, a very small piece of clay and the microfiber towels. the clay is like 25 grams and the wax, tire gel, and car wash soap are small sized, like enough to do 4-5 cars?
            the kit your seeing on amazon is different, it doesn't say exact sizes so i guess it depends on how much clay your getting. but it does look like full sized bottles.
            the clay kit at walmart is a great deal, your getting almost double the clay from before with ult quick wax and microfiber towel. well worth the 15.74 or whatever the exact price is.

Comment

The item numbers seem like full sized...
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

yea i just saw that after i scrolled all the way down. and i forgot to add a water magnet tower to the ult wash kit

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');