• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brush for vinyl conv. top?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brush for vinyl conv. top?

I am just looking for suggestions on a good brush to clean a vinyl top. I have been using a toothbrush since it has bristles small enough to get in between the little diamond pattern the top is made up of, but of course that takes forever! Any help is appreciated!

Re: Brush for vinyl conv. top?

I use Meguiar's Gold Class Interior brush but it has already been discontinued.

Here's a link to it: http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/interi.../prod_614.html

Maybe you can find a retailer that still has it. Good luck.
    2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

RaggTopp Premium Convertible Top Brush - The first (and only!) convertible top brush endorsed by the Haartz Corporation. The RaggTopp Premium Convertible Top Brush is one of the few brushes designed specifically to work with RaggTopp Convertible ...

Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

I actually use a brush designed for brushing a cats hair. The bristle area is about 2x3 inches and is soft, almost like a large toothbrush, yet able to remove grime. I use them on leather seats also. Picked up a few at Petco or PetSmart.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');