• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

waxing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: waxing question

phew. i think i can sleep better now lmao

Comment

yay everything is fine when i checked today. just alot alot of dusting. the dark yesterday was making my eyes see things. I thot i made scratches and melted wax on the car. But everything is fine now. smooth like glass and shining.

altohugh the only thing that didnt work for me was swirlx i still see swirls, its only light swirls i was hoping to get it out.

can anyone tell me if im doing it wrong. I was swirlx on foam pad. i put like a nickel size amount of swirlx on the pad and then i put it on the car in circular motion, mild pressure. then after 1 minute or less i wipe it off. section at a time.

Comment

yay everything is fine when i checked today. just alot alot of dusting. the dark yesterday was making my eyes see things. I thot i made scratches and melted wax on the car. But everything is fine now. smooth like glass and shining.
        Well, thats good.

altohugh the only thing that didnt work for me was swirlx i still see swirls, its only light swirls i was hoping to get it out.
        Well, that happens.

can anyone tell me if im doing it wrong. I was swirlx on foam pad. i put like a nickel size amount of swirlx on the pad and then i put it on the car in circular motion, mild pressure. then after 1 minute or less i wipe it off. section at a time.
        Best to do a test spot for these kind of things, not the whole car at once, and then see how it goes.

Remember to remove swirls, you are actually removing some paint... so mild pressure is not likely to do it. Also may need a stronger product like Ultimate Compound. But pick a small area, and try giving it a bit more 'passion behind the pad' to work the product against the paint.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
          Remember to remove swirls, you are actually removing some paint... so mild pressure is not likely to do it. Also may need a stronger product like Ultimate Compound. But pick a small area, and try giving it a bit more 'passion behind the pad' to work the product against the paint.
          ahhh i see. passion, ooo ill give it passion haha. thanks again murr.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');