• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Line Vs Microfiber Correction system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Line Vs Microfiber Correction system

Has anyone noticed any difference between Ultimate line( UC and UP)
    and Microfiber Correction System? For me the results appear same. They both work great.
    Thanks

Re: Ultimate Line Vs Microfiber Correction system

Sounds like they can be combined as well...
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Mark,

Please temper my comments with the thought that I haven't used the MFCS system yet, but based on the discussions I've read and photographs I've observed my feelings are:
      • MFCS offers greater clarity and reflections with less effort and less product. It seems to be optimized for detailers with high production demands to yield faster turn arounds and greater potential for profits, while providing excellent client satisfaction.
      • Sometimes UC and UP requires additional steps to deal with micro-marring. MFCS seems to be a two pad, two product, less labor intensive solution and only using a fraction of product to accomplish better results.
      • Sometimes UC and UP require an step more aggressive then UC to eliminate minor scratches. MFCS handles these scratches without additional steps.

Folks, as Murr has indicated, are creating hybrids with excellent results.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      David

Comment

I think thats what it comes down to, time.
        Both applications can get awesome results, it just seems that the MF system can get to a great finish a little quicker and alittle more ease

Comment

I'm about halfway through my first order of the MF bits and although I have had several pads come 'unglued' I am totally impressed with the ease of use and the final finish with the D300/D301 series.

Very 'clean' and very impressive results with a lot less time and effort.

I just ordered more as several folks have expressed interest in having their cars 'fixed' after seeing the results on my little truck and on a Toyota Celica GT-S I did last week.

Mike
          Finally learning how to shine sheet-metal!
          Pictures live here!

Comment

That was exactly what I expected to hear. Sure does make "Detailes" job a lot faster and easier.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');