• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

couple questions bout detailing and towel washing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple questions bout detailing and towel washing..

hi guyz..wanna ask something..my dad just bought a used Toyota Alphard 2004...it's black..and it seems that the previous owner never really took good care of the car..it's really dirty..Extremely, i supposed..water marks everywhere, horrible swirls, minor scratches here and there,and the interior is even worse..it didn't LOOK horrible from a glance, but if you take a closer look, you'll see sand, dirt, everywhere in the floor..

my question is:
    1. I suppose in US there're not so many toyota?am i right??do you guyz ever detailed one??how is the paint??soft?hard?will UC work??or should i use M105?

2. how do i clean the interior??

3. i'm still not really understand how to use vinegar when washing pad and towels..i wash by hand..do i add the vinegar b4 drying it?do i soak it in??

4.it's a really big car..how do i clean the top??

in my arsenal i have :
    UW&W
    UC
    SwirlX
    UQD
    UQW
    QD
    M105
    DC Polish
    G110V2
    Smooth Surface Clay Kit
    Super Degreaser
    APC+
    Hyper Dressing
    NXT2.0
    Collinite 915

i was planning to
    Wash - UW&W
    Clay
    UC w/ G110V2
    DC polish
    Coll915
    NXT
    UQW

btw, can i apply Collinite 915(carnuba) after NXT??some says that the 'oil' in Carnuba can 'erase' Sealant..is it true?

this is sample of the car

as i said..it's a really big car..i never detailed big car..i usually only detail sedan..advice needed here..hehhee

thx b4..

regards,
    Pro01

Re: couple questions bout detailing and towel washing..

Nothing different than usual.... just need a step-ladder to reach the roof.

White vinegar is used to add to the MF towels when washing to helf soften them back up.

Toyota paint in the US is usually workable.

Just use your usual products... Test spot with SwirlX, then up to UC if needed,

Wipe the interior down with APC, then dress.

Same as always, doesnt change because it is bigger.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: couple questions bout detailing and towel washing..

thx murr..hahaha...
      this car is twice as big as my car..so that means twice the energy, twice the product usage..hahhaha...

the interior is filled with sand and dirt and i've used APC and wipe it..it didn't came off..the floor is made of some sort of fabric..i've used vaccum cleaner to **** it, it still there..i'm out of idea..hahaha

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');