• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to clarify some of my doubts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to clarify some of my doubts...

Guys can i use meguiars car line products on my motorcycle? Because since meguiars products were totally unavailable in bengaluru i used turtle wax platinum series. But last week i got nxt gen tech wax 2.0 paste, and I used on my bike. I noted that it was 1000 times better than the previous waxes i used. It stayed even after the regular washing. More clear n wet looking deep reflections. I am really in love with it. So can i continue using it on motorcycle? And here are the pics of my bike after using tech wax.

Mike Phillips My Guru

Re: Need to clarify some of my doubts...

Yes!

Meguiar's automotive products also work great on motorcycles.

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

They work great on many painted products.....stoves, washer and dryers, bicycles, lawnmowers. I've seen posts from many who have detailed things around the house!
      Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

hey thanks. Had many more doubts. Are you online?
        Mike Phillips My Guru

Comment

some more pics

Mike Phillips My Guru

Comment

Ok I have used turtle wax cockpit cleaner and simonz back to black on exterior trims but my problem is they get washed away in rain or during washing. Are there any products which do not?
            Mike Phillips My Guru

Comment

Check out the full ultimate line.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni View Post
                Ok I have used turtle wax cockpit cleaner and simonz back to black on exterior trims but my problem is they get washed away in rain or during washing. Are there any products which do not?
                All waxes break down and degrade with time and repeated washings/rain. Since NXT 2.0 is a polymer sealant wax, it does last longer than traditional paste waxes. Between full waxings, you can maintain and possibly extend the effectiveness of NXT 2.0 by using a hydrophobic polymer quick spray wax such as Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax.

Comment

ok one more doubt i got today was, I was just wondering how the clear coat safe rubbing and polishing compounds work? I mean their mechanism of action?
                  Mike Phillips My Guru

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');