• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate detailing booth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate detailing booth

Roy Cats of Cats Exotics regularly posts drool worthy photos from his shop on FerrariChat. I thought this most recent photo would interest this group, check out the booth in the corner.
    You have to be registered & logged onto FerrariChat for the photo to show, so I copied it here. I PM'd Roy to make sure it was OK I copied it over here:

Starting to move the inventory around..FULL details on all the inventory and showrrom almost fully done..YAHOOOO [ATTACH]

Any idea what kind of bulbs they are?

Originally posted by roytoy2003
    Yes it is, a light inpsection tunnel..shows every frikn little inperfection so we can get it done right when detailinbg a car. I am not sure what bulbs they are, but they are not standrad florescent ones...not cheap, that much I know.

Re: Ultimate detailing booth

My wife would KILL me if I said that I needed MORE lights in the garage. She already thinks that it looks like a nuclear bomb went off

But I really do like the idea of light pointing directly at the sides of the car and not just from the top. The real question is, do you have to wear sunglasses while detailing???
    Greg D.

2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Imperial Blue
    2008 Chevy Suburban LT - Black

Comment

I guess I will have to install side lamps after all...it never ends!

Comment

UV sunlight-type bulbs probably. There are sunlight lamps sold with those types of bulbs in them to simulate the sun for shift workers and people with Seasonal Affectionate Disorder.
        Composers shouldn't think too much, it interferes with their plagiarism. -- Howard Dietz

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');