• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swirl X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swirl X

Would like to apply Swirl X on my wife's black Toyota Avalon 2007. I"am going to use a my Flex DA polisher to start with a white pad 1st. Then if that does not do it I will upgrade to a orange. Please advise what speed on the Flex 3401. Thanks.

Re: Swirl X

If it does not do what? swirls on black car? I had to use ultimate compound and Yellow pad and followed up with Grey (Black) pad with Ultimate polish at speed 4 until there are no swirls or scratches.Mine was a black caddy. Scratch X just didn't do a job for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark58 View Post
      If it does not do what? swirls on black car? I had to use ultimate compound and Yellow pad and followed up with Grey (Black) pad with Ultimate polish at speed 4 until there are no swirls or scratches.Mine was a black caddy. Scratch X just didn't do a job for me.
      I'm about to use a DA as soon as it arrives in the mail. Would you really not advise using Scratch X or Swirl X or do you think the UC and UP will be enough?

Comment

If you have them then try a test spot. On my car scratch x and swirl x just didn't do it. Ultimate compound worked fine. Maybe I was in a hurry to see results. I used UC and UP and followed up with Gold class paste wax. Since then I got Microfiber system and results are GREAT.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');