• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

deep crystal polish after ultimate wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deep crystal polish after ultimate wax

If I put on a coat of ultimate wax on saturday, can i use deep crystal polish on sunday? will there be any benefit? i dont have time to do both and want to make sure i get wax on if i cant do the polish

Re: deep crystal polish after ultimate wax

From what I understand Polish first then Wax. Some polishes wave wax in them so you don't need to repeat the process. Polish is to polish the paint (clear coat) to bring that extra shine and wax will seal it.
    I think that is correct.

Comment

Yeah, polish first, then wax.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Apply Deep Crystal Polish before applying Ultimate Wax. Deep Crystal Polish is a pure polish which means it has no swirl removal ability. It is used only to enhance the gloss of the paint through Meguiars polishing oils.

I do not believe that Ultimate Wax has any polishing oils itself so applying Deep Crystal Polish before Ultimate Wax would work well. However, applying a pure polish is always an optional step.
        Tedrow's Detailing
        845-642-1698
        Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

What kind of car do you have?

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');