• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ntx spray wax how to use ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ntx spray wax how to use ?

I have some ntx spray wax but it's in a different bottle because it's bottle fell and broke a while back so I threw it out and lost the instructions how do you use it right now what I'm doing is spray wait for it to dry wipe off is that good

Re: Ntx spray wax how to use ?

From ADS product directions:

Shake well. For best results, ensure car is cool to the touch and in the shade. Section by section spray Meguiar's Tech Wax Spray onto the paint, keeping the sprayer 8-12 inches from the surface. Spread product evenly with a Meguiar's Even Coat Microfiber Applicator Pad. Allow time for wax to haze and then buff off with a Meguiar's Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel. Do not allow product to drift onto black porous plastic. keep off of canvas.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Apply very thin. A ligh mist should be enough for a medium sized panel. Keep the applicator (even coat or MF towel) moist.

Should dry very fast, almost no residue. If there is, or hard ot remove, probably applied to heavy.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');