• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and need help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and need help..

I am wanting to get the DA Microfiber Correction System and G110v2.. My question is this.. for years I have used and really like the m-07 polish and m-26 wax..Is there anyway to use these along with the Correction system? Or would it be a waste of time? Thanks!

Re: New and need help..

Welcome to Meguiar's Online.

Step 2 of D/A Microfiber Correction System is D301 Finishing Wax, which is a cleaner wax. Logical way would be to follow up with a finishing wax, like M26 High Tech Yellow Wax, and it won't be any problem.

I'm not sure if pure polish, like M07 Show Car Glaze, between Step 1 D300 and Step 2 D301 will work as well. When I took Meguiar's Class during Detail Fest Jason Rose recommended M205 Ultra Finishing Polish with yellow polishing pad as an optional between step.

Comment

The #26 could certainly be used after the system's wax.

The pure polish step would kind of get lost, but it isnt meant to be a system with lots of individual steps.

However people have shown the regular products work well with the MF system, so you could buy just the pads, and still use products for individual steps.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Thanks!.. Everything I have read seems like the system is just fine on its own.. But like I said, I just really like those two products.. I will use the #26 after,,, I just hope it looks as good not using the #07 polish... It just looks amazing on my black car.....and it is really hard to convince myself not to use it...

Comment

Then you may want the pads, and the older products.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');