• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fabric Seats Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabric Seats Help

I've read a bit about using APC+ to clean fabric seats, but I've been asked to put a protectant on the clean, fabric seats of a new truck.

What product would you recommend and what are the thoughts of 303 High Tech Fabric Guard? I watched a video and to me it look like it might make the surface slick.

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks,

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    David

Re: Fabric Seats Help

I'm slowly doing the interior of my new car with 303 Fabric Guard. So far I've done the rear seats and rear carpet as well as the passenger seat and carpet, and the trunk. Just waiting for an opportunity to clean and apply to the driver side.

So far I would say it does not affect the color nor the texture of my interior fabrics. Can't comment on effectiveness or durability at this point, though.

Oh and for the record, the feedback I've seen online about its excessive dry time or heavy chemical odor I would say is over rated. After doing the rear seats the odor lingered for a few days, but certainly was not horrible and vented out after a few minutes with the A/C on each time. Almost smelled like "new car smell" on steroids to me. But of course YMMV and my nose isn't the strongest
    2011 F150 5.0L 4x4

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');