• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question ( Again ^^ )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question ( Again ^^ )

hi guys, wanna ask couple questions

1. NXT Speed detailer can be use for clay lubricant right ? will i get different result if i clay With Speed detailer instead of Quick Detalier ?

2. What else can i use as a clay lube beside Last touch? GC shampoo ? and will i get different result ?

3. Will Nxt Speed detailer mank my paint look darker ?

4. Will NXT 2.0 topped with GCCP make a different look then when i just use GCCP without nxt for the first layer ?

5. What product should i use to remove glue mark or sticker or something like that ? will APC+ or degreaser will work ? or body solvent maybe ?

6. About clay, after i use it a bit and i keep it, it won't get dried isn't it ?

Thanks for the answer guys
    Proud to be part of Meguiars Family

Re: Question ( Again ^^ )

In for the answers!

Comment

1. NXT Speed detailer can be use for clay lubricant right ? will i get different result if i clay With Speed detailer instead of Quick Detalier ?
      It can be used. Not the first choice though. Nxt is a bit slicker, maybe too slick. Maybe could have a touch of water added, like with Last Touch.

2. What else can i use as a clay lube beside Last touch? GC shampoo ? and will i get different result ?
      QD, Final Inspection. You can use Gold Class Soap (or other soap. I think ONR is used by some). But the soap can break down the clay over time. So if you store your clay for a while, and then go back, you may not want to use soap. If you use up your clay quickly, then doesnt really matter.

3. Will Nxt Speed detailer mank my paint look darker ?
      Not really... at least no more than other QD sprays.

4. Will NXT 2.0 topped with GCCP make a different look then when i just use GCCP without nxt for the first layer ?
      Hard to say. Depends on the color of your paint, and your own eyes. Some people may see it, some may not.

5. What product should i use to remove glue mark or sticker or something like that ? will APC+ or degreaser will work ? or body solvent maybe ?
      APC, Goo Gone, paint cleaner...

6. About clay, after i use it a bit and i keep it, it won't get dried isn't it ?
      I throw mine in a zip-lock bag with a squirt of QD. Seems to last a good long time.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

thanks for the answer Murr... your answer it simple but to the point... like that
        Proud to be part of Meguiars Family

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');