• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worried about boars hair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried about boars hair!

So I really want this $80-100 boars hair brush I found on amazon sold via autopia.

However I read a review on amazon where a guy said the boars hair brush he bought (though different brand from autopia's) left terrible scratches all over his BMW and the car was even cleaned first.

So, experiences with these? Thanks!
    2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus in Barcelona Red Metallic

Re: Worried about boars hair!

The quality boar's hair brushes you can buy on Autopia and Auto Geek are fine. Use common sense and use a Grit Guard. Heck, Mike Phillips even uses a boars hair brush. That tells me they can't be bad.

Colin
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Re: Worried about boars hair!

Yah the guy probably dunked and rinsed his brush once maybe twice... I have a small Swissvax boars brush that I use to clean in crevices and it seems to be holding up well and not marring the finish. Youd want to treat it like it was a wash mitt and constantly rinsing it of any debris. Good luck!
      - Markito -

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');