• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wash first? or glass cleaner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wash first? or glass cleaner?

Ok - I know this is a silly question - but I rather find out an efficient way if I am wrong.

So I wash my car first - and wash the windows. Then I dry the entire car etc etc - and I will clean the windows with glass cleaner last. Is that right?

Has anyone used a squeegie for their windows? would it be good to "clean" the windows with the glass cleaner then wash the entire car and squeegie the windows? would that work? just wondering.

all ideas and thoughts are welcomed.
    thanks in advance!
    2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

I do it your way.. wash windows, dry, then use glass cleaner. then the rest of my detailing... never really thought about it much.. anyone know if there is a reason to do it another way?
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Hello Paul!

I agree with your procedure...

Wash/Dry/Window Cleaner...

By using the window cleaner last, you will effectively remove the spotting and/or streaks that you may leave behind when drying.

Honestly, when I'm drying, I don't pay a great amount of attention to my glass because I know I'm going to be coming back with NEW NXT Generation Glass Cleaner to finish the glass off...

NXT Glass Cleaner is an EXCELLENT product and, personally, my favorite of all the glass cleaners that I've tried...

RP
      -The Final Detail-
      Lagrange, Kentucky
      thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
      CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');