• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Ultimate Liquid Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New to Ultimate Liquid Wax

will do tomorrow after its washed, in the a.m.when it's cool

Comment

Applied Liquid Crystal Caranuba ....and all I can say is, Holy Moly.. does that work.
      I'm driving a 20 yr old Camry with 100K mi. on it ... just had it in the body shop for minor repairs.. .(got hit by a bus!!!) and the car looks as good as it did 20 yrs ago.

Comment

Well, UQW will be better than nothing. Following up future washes with the UQW will definatley help things last longer, and keep more protection. Then at some point you would do the regular wax again.

Or washing with the Ultimate Wash n'Wax if you dont want to UQW every time.

It depends how involved you want to get.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
          Well, UQW will be better than nothing. Following up future washes with the UQW will definatley help things last longer, and keep more protection. Then at some point you would do the regular wax again.

Or washing with the Ultimate Wash n'Wax if you dont want to UQW every time.

It depends how involved you want to get.
          It's waxed and protected....and that guy that said you shouldn't be tired or your arm tired afterward is full of it!!!
          This was on a different thread.

Comment

Oh, its a workout... doing a full detail is exhausting.

Comment

might sound funny but the best thing that happened to this car was getting hit by the bus.

didn't do any structural damage but did mess up the entire passenger side with a sideswipe.. .you know how buses bully you when pulling away from a stop... well, BULLY THIS .. HA HA.. and thanks for the new paint job and passenger side..... anyway the car is freshly repainted and repaired...

Comment

I clayed and applied NXT 2 to my pickup this morning. Next week I planed on another coat of NXT 2. Can I use ULW instead?

Comment

Sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');