• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to remove scratches from exterior trim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to remove scratches from exterior trim?

Hi Guys,

I need help please I need to know, is it possible to remove deep scratch from exterior trim? I just realize my car exterior trim get peeled of a bit + scratches right just on the plastic exterior
    Please help

thank you

Re: how to remove scratches from exterior trim?

Deep usually means no.

Do you mean that gray/black kind of plastic? If so, you could sand down the rough edges I guess.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      Deep usually means no.

Do you mean that gray/black kind of plastic? If so, you could sand down the rough edges I guess.
      Hi Murr, thank you very much for answering. I have attached a picture, can you tell is this fix able? you can see the scratch is from the body to the plastic
      I have callled the dealer, if I want to replace that plastic, I will have to buy for the whole set cause only one get those scratches, I have to buy a set.. that's a pain..

Comment

Find a car in a junkyard,craigslist,forum or a local partout and see check the condition of that bumper??

Comment

its quite annoying only a small part but it's notice able by me..... can we just like make it almost not noticeable? or hide a bit...

Comment

Using a trim product, like Ultimate Protectant, maybe would darken it up some, and help it blend in.
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I have bought a meguiars trim detailer foam type will that do?

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');