• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M135 not playing well with NXT2.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M135 not playing well with NXT2.0?

This past weekend was the first time that I have followed up an application of NXT 2.0 Liquid Wax with an M135 wipe down to remove a bit of dust (I've used ULW for the previous three waxes). It seemed to me that the coat of NXT on the car was a lot more "grabby" on my MF towels than ULW (I'm not talking about removing excess wax after applying - I'm referring to giving the car a quick once-over with 135 a couple days later). After removing that dust, I went over the car again, this time with D156, which restored the slickness I'm accustomed to.

Normally, I follow up every maintenance wash with a 156 wipedown, but I skipped it after this last wash due to some intense humidity. Every time I've done a wipe down with 135 in the past, it's been after 156, not before. Has anyone else experience anything similar with those two products?

Re: M135 not playing well with NXT2.0?

Hmm, it shouldn't really be a problem.
    I used M135 after NxT Tech Wax 2.0 & Ultimate Wax and never experienced that situation.

Comment

I didn't really see it as a problem, just thought it was odd. As I said, this was the first time I had used that combination of products.

Comment

I too use M135 after NXT 2.0 quite regularly with no issues..
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');