• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter is here

Do i have to move all my cleaning products from the garage to the basement in winter here in Pa.
    2015 Lincoln MKC 2.0 AWD

Re: Winter is here

As long as it does not freeze. Keep above 50 degrees.

Comment

I would, better safe than sorry. I have found if it gets down to zero, or below, my garage is right at freezing (after a day or two straight at that temperature)

Comment

You are better off doing it than taking a chance and ruining all your stuff. I used to move mine back and forth all the time but now i keep everything on a shelf in the basement and only take out whats needed. Its peace of mind knowing your investment is safe from the elements.

Comment

If you dont have to much stuff than go for a move. I have a few products (though none that were meguiars) that were ruined by the heat being in Texas and the cold definitely affects them also. Like said as long as they dont freeze you are fine, and I know I use my stuff a lot so I dont bother to move things, but if you are worried its better safe than sorry.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');