• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Color X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Color X

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
    Applied by machine, the ColorX or M66 can remove some defects. So if you were trying to do that, you would want more speed and working it in.

If just going for some dirt removal and wax, you can go quicker. But still want a little bit of working in to remove the dirt.
    Will be using ColorX for quick maintenance details as you have recommended. So I guess what you are saying is it depends on the condition of the paint.
    Would my assumptions be correct to use ColorX as I would Ultimate Polish except that ColorX needs to haze first before wiping off?

Wash
    Clay
    ColorX
    Wax
    2012 Acura CBP TL SH-AWD Tech

Comment

Re: Color X

Yeah, same idea, don't want to just wipe it around (I mean, you can..).. but a little working in to take advantage of the cleaning ability if you want remove some dirt.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');