• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Meguiars product and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have to say M205 since I use it for every vehicle no matter what. I may use M101 or UC first but before I'm done I polish with 205 regardless.

Comment

Re: What is your favorite Meguiars product and why?

After many years of using Meguiar's products, my third favorite is Last Touch and my second favorite is probably still the cleaner wax. But the best thing hands down put out by Meguiars is their Detailing 101 class in Irvine, CA. Everyone should make a pilgrimage to the Mother Ship at least once to learn from the pros and develop a lifetime of solid car care practices.

Comment

UQW is my fav, just cuz i can maintain the protection in such a short time. Smells great and a total joy to apply.
        UQD is a very close 2nd as it is just as easy to use
        "STRIFE" aka Phil
        2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
        2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
        2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

UQD, UQW are my favorites. NXT 2 is my favorite wax/sealant. Easy to use, yet yields a good shine. Ultimate protectant too, not only protects for a good period of time, but also able to restore trim.

Comment

If I have to pick just one it would be D165 Synthetic X-Press Spray Wax. This product is amazing and can be used on everything on the exterior, it is very easy to use and gives a great shine and gloss.

http://www.meticulous-detail.com/
            "The Prep makes the Pop, not what's on Top"

Comment

I really like the Quick Interior Detailer. It's so easy to use and really conditions the dashboard and doors without leaving a greasy, shiny look behind.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');