• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Rims and Gold Class AWC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rims and Gold Class AWC

What is the difference between Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner and Gold Class All Wheel Cleaner? From what I read they appear to be the same product. Is there an advantage that one has over the other?

Hi:

With wheel cleaners the main difference is what type of wheel the cleaner can safely be used on. See below.

Gold Class Instant Wheel Cleaner - Safe for factory clear coats and chrome
    Hot Rims/Cool Care All Wheel Cleaner - All wheels except anodized aluminum
    Gold Class All Wheel cleaner - All Wheels
    #36 Wheel Cleaner - All Wheels

Generally speaking the all wheel cleaners are a little milder. Also, an all wheel cleaner will require some agitation to get a wheel clean, not a spray and rinse product. It may require two applications of an all wheel cleaner to get really dirty wheels clean.

Here is a FAQ that may help: http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...&threadid=2962

Hope this helps.

Regards,

KTruck
    Last edited by KTruck; Mar 31, 2005, 02:24 PM.
    Make it Shine

Comment

Thanks KT. I was just confused because they seemed to similiar. I think I'll go with the Gold Class and see how that works for me.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');