• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armour All shield wax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armour All shield wax?

Guys,

Have any of you that live in the desert tried this wax? Curious if this is another claim since I remember back in the early 90's of a wax
    I used was suppose to remove anti-static from the vehicle hence not allowing the dirt to adhere to the paint.

Wig

Re: Armour All shield wax?

Originally posted by wig View Post
    Guys,

Have any of you that live in the desert tried this wax? Curious if this is another claim since I remember back in the early 90's of a wax
    I used was suppose to remove anti-static from the vehicle hence not allowing the dirt to adhere to the paint.

Wig

DUst is a big problem but I dont think this product is the solution you are looking for.In dusty conditions like lately in my country area (a lor of wind plus volcan ashes) the best products I ever tested was Next wax and Zymol Atlantique but none of them do the work we all wish against dust so pressure water wash is always required.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');