• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class or NXT (shampoos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class or NXT (shampoos)

Well, right now I have ultimate wash and wax, but sometimes i think that its just to nice for a pre-detailing wash, so im looking for another shampoo.
    I want to hear some reviews about nxt or gold class, I know the different between them. And what about the "conditioner" effect of the gold class? Can you feel it on the paint? Or is minimal?

I just love the gold class wax, for me, it leaves a better shine and deeper color than the ultimate wax, so maybe the gold class shampoo somehow have the same effect on paint. But in the other hand, the gold class quick wax was a total disappointment, its good, but not enough.. Even the new classic quick wax leaves a better shine. If you use gold class quick wax over a m26 coat of wax, you will know what im talking about

I like and use both gold class and nxt washes. I honestly don't notice any difference between the two as far as cleaning and condioning goes. But i have noticed slightly more suds with gold class , but the nxt wash smells awesome. So for me, it basically comes down to availability and price; which goes in favour of the GC wash. Both are excellent car wash shampoos, You really can't go wrong with either one !!

Comment

Re: Gold Class or NXT (shampoos)

I love GC wash. But lately falling in love with rinseless wash that also save time and water.
      2010 Subaru Legacy GT - Graphite Gray Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by andytsang View Post
        I love GC wash. But lately falling in love with rinseless wash that also save time and water.
        +1 Same here

Comment

Meguiar's NXT Generation Car Wash seems pretty hard to get & i haven't used yet, I 've gone thru a gallon of GC and love it.
          But lately I have been using UWWA, UQD and ONR alot recently....I cannot remember the last time I pulled out my bottle of GC wash
          "STRIFE" aka Phil
          2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
          2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
          2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');