• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retail source for Buffer & Polishing Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retail source for Buffer & Polishing Pads

I am in a pinch as my W8207 polishing pad and W9207 finishing pad will not arrive until later next week.

Does anyone know of any retailers that typically carry these in stores. ????

OR a different brand that will work with the G110v2 ????

Pad retailers

Try Pep Boys if you have them in your area. I've seen them there. Also might check Advance Auto Parts and possibly O'Reilly.
    Harbor Freight Tools carry some nice foam pads made by SM Arnold here in the good ole USA. They're only $10 and I've had great results with a rotary. Should work fine with a random orbit. The yellow is a mild cutting pad. The black is great for polish/wax.
    Good luck!

Comment

Re: Retail source for Buffer & Polishing Pads

There are Walmarts in Puyallup and Bremerton that carry the W8207 and W9207 pads (Link to Walmart list).

Otherwise, I've found buffing pads at local automotive paint supply companies. Just make sure you have the correct backing plate. The G110V2 normally comes with the W68DA backing plate, which works specifically with the Soft Buff 2.0 pads, but may not work so well with other pads.
      They're going to wax their car over there.

Best post I've ever read.

Comment

Re: Retail source for Buffer & Polishing Pads

Thanks for the info. Those suggestions will take care of me.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');