• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still getting swirls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Still getting swirls

Originally posted by stanclub View Post
    In my opinion, the NXT 2.0 paste wax seems to hide the minor imperfection on white color paint well.
    I have NXT liquid, but I'm assuming you believe the paste works a little better at hiding?
    Am i obsessed?? A car is the second biggest financial investment for most people, why not keep it looking better than new?

Comment

Originally posted by gmitch23 View Post
      I have NXT liquid, but I'm assuming you believe the paste works a little better at hiding?
      Haven't tried the liquid one yet, but paste seems to work out better than others I have tried so far. I have tried Ultimate wax paste, liquid, M26 liquid, M20, turtle ice, and turtle shell ( cheap stuff ), and I ended up sticking to NXT paste so far.

I also have Autoglym HD wax which I think it gives better shine than NXT, but it is about $50 for 5.3oz paste $$$$$. I have also tried Collinite 845 just initially, and it looks great also. I might start using it to see how it compares to NXT.

Comment

Why not just do a small test section?

Correct it with your DA till it's perfectly swirl free, then wash your car as per normal and check the results. That will save you having to do the whole car. This is a quick way to determine if it's the paint or your process.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');