• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best wax

Does anybody know or can tell me the difference & or the benefits of ult wax compared the 2 I currently use gold class & nxt

Re: best wax

Well, the main thing will be the durabily of the Ult. Wax, and that the liquid version wont stain trim white.

Looks is always subjective, some may see a difference, some wont.

The Ult. Wax also applies a bit different, esp the liquid version, so would have to get used to that.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Well I tend 2 stick with the liquid variety I.e ease of use & time constraints but what do u mean applyed differently? Also I always c it & alot of times carry through whatever store but never buy only bcuz I have read so many mixed reviews about streaking & difficulty wiping off etc.that y the skepticism I mean I use alot of the ult line & love all the products I use from it & never hear anything. Bad about any of them except ult wax

Comment

Well, as far as applying, there seems to be two trends, or ways to go. Sort of a try one way, then the other if you have to.

- Apply to the whole car, then start wiping off right away. I find using a damp towel, or mist of water, then a dry towel works well.

- Apply to one panel, then remove immediately. Then the next panel and remove.

Either way, you want to apply very thin coats.

And any little streaking I got soon faded away.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');