• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any future deals on shipping??? Holly Cow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any future deals on shipping??? Holly Cow!

I would like to purchase some last touch w/spray bottle and head but the shipping prices are a killer. Does anybody know of an online store that's offering free shipping? Even my Amazon Prime account is quoting me almost $20 shipping. Anybody know of any stores with military deals? I normally don't pull that card but the rates are ridiculous. I would like to stop buying UQD and try last touch as a replacement product. Thanks!
    2010 F150 FX4 and 2001 Ford Escape
    Meguiars All the Way!!!!!!!

Re: Any future deals on shipping??? Holly Cow!

Autodetailingsolutions has free shipping and really good prices, but you do have to order over $175 to qualify, so that may not make sense. Buffdaddy has some really good shipping rates, especially for small orders. Hope that helps.
    Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by jarred767 View Post
      Autodetailingsolutions has free shipping and really good prices, but you do have to order over $175 to qualify, so that may not make sense. Buffdaddy has some really good shipping rates, especially for small orders. Hope that helps.
      Thanks I'll check them out.

Comment

http://www.autoality.com has free shipping w/ $75 purchase. Maybe you need a few other items.
        I'm crafty, but not good at crafts.

Comment

Detailedimage.com & Detailersdomain.com both have flat rate shipping, see their respective sites for more details.

Comment

Autogeek.com just google coupons and you will find the one for free shipping very easy
            Rupes 21 / Flex 3401 / G110v2 / GG3"
            Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan
            Click and Like my Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by thoryamaha919 View Post
              Autogeek.com just google coupons and you will find the one for free shipping very easy
              Wow thanks for that tip. I found a free shipping coupon for Autogeek, which saved me about $8. I got a gallon of LT and LT bottle with sprayer for $23 Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by FX4619 View Post
                Wow thanks for that tip. I found a free shipping coupon for Autogeek, which saved me about $8. I got a gallon of LT and LT bottle with sprayer for $23 Thanks again!
                I just placed an order and my shipping came $19 so it helped me for sure.
                Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan

Comment

Originally posted by thoryamaha919 View Post
                  I just placed an order and my shipping came $19 so it helped me for sure.
                  Amazon quoted me $17 for shipping So I guess I saved around 10-20 dollars depending on which website to order from. Again, thanks for the tip! Do you use Last Touch at all? I am going to try a gallon of this to replace UQD.

Comment

Originally posted by FX4619 View Post
                    Do you use Last Touch at all? I am going to try a gallon of this to replace UQD.
                    No for my spray detailer I use M135 UQD mirror glaze version.
                    Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');