• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot shine - endurance difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot shine - endurance difference

Hi, I'm a new member and I'm writing from Italy. First of all, sorry for my english... I have a question for you: what are the main difference between Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Spray and Gold Class Endurance High Gloss? I bought the endurance and I'm very satisfied with this product. The only problem is that here in Italy this product cost 14€ (18$) but it's the best tyre cleaner I've ever used.
    Bye

Giorgio

Hi Piso

your english seems fine to me

I too faced this question when i first began. I was using The aerosol Hot Shine & always wondered about the Endurance high gloss. I believe Endurance to be the superior product with regard to longevity and gloss, but not always do i want to get my hands dirty and have to worry about cleaning up the excess that might get onto my rims... this is where Hot Shine is awesome. it still gives a great result takes literally seconds to apply & theres no need to worry about any "product sling".

With regard to money... i believe per dollar i get many more applications with endurance. Its one of those products where meguiars may of actually made a product that is too good.

hope this helped
    All people give pleasure : some when they arrive, others when they leave

Comment

your english seems fine to me
      Thank you,
      and thanks also for the answer. Yes, with the endurance product your hand get dirty but it's not a problem for me. So, it's the gloss of the two products almost the same? The great thing about the endurance is that you need very little product for all 4 wheels.
      bye

Giorgio
      Last edited by Piso; Apr 17, 2005, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Comment

yes the look or gloss of hot shine and endurance "high gloss " are very similar. hot shine just doesn't last as long, but it is much easier and faster to work with. I doubt you would notice too much of a difference between the two untill a wash or two, than you would notice the endurance holding up longer. If your happy with endurance and don't mind the time, don't feel like you need to switch. hope this helps.
          2019 GMC Sierra
          1500 AT4

Comment

Yes, I'm very happy with endurance, it's the best I've ever used. Thanks for the infos.
            Bye

Giorgio

Comment

Can I use the endurance High gloss on the wheel wells or external trims?

Comment

Hey,

For external trim, I would suggest a Meguiar's Gold Class Trim Detailer. Wipe it on, leave it sit for a few minutes and then wipe off thoroughly.

Gold Class Trim Detailer

Cheers!

Tim
                Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

endurance should be put on the wheels. For great results, put on after washing and let stand overnight. Then wipe off excess.
                  Lasts LOOOONG and Real Nice shine. No slinging!
                  wjfm1
                  2003 G35 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by 2hotford
                    Hey,

For external trim, I would suggest a Meguiar's Gold Class Trim Detailer. Wipe it on, leave it sit for a few minutes and then wipe off thoroughly.

Gold Class Trim Detailer

Cheers!

Tim
                    Does the trim detailer last long? The only problem is that I can't find it here in Italy so I'm using nxt tech protect. Why can't I use endurance on external trim (trims are also made of plastic)?

Comment

Originally posted by wjfm1
                      endurance should be put on the wheels. For great results, put on after washing and let stand overnight. Then wipe off excess.
                      Lasts LOOOONG and Real Nice shine. No slinging!
                      This is the same thing I usually do. Sometimes I put on 2 coats.

Comment

Does the trim detailer last long? The only problem is that I can't find it here in Italy so I'm using nxt tech protect. Why can't I use endurance on external trim (trims are also made of plastic)?

Comment

Originally posted by Piso
                          the trim detailer will last longer than nxt. as far as endurance for trim, endurance is designed for tires only and has a agent in it to keep the tires from turning brown. there was a long and detailed thread about it from Mike and I can't seem to find it, but anyhow...maybe someone can be alittle more detailed....(get it? detailed. )
                          2019 GMC Sierra
                          1500 AT4

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');