• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody use D114 as a Quick Detailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody use D114 as a Quick Detailer?

I was curious because if I remember correctly, I read somewhere here that the Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere is derived from it, just not including the wax properties. So I was thinking, could it be used as a detailer or in a similar fashion to the UWWA?

I tested myself to find out first hand. There was a bit of rain overnight and my car was pretty clean to begin with. When I drove to work (I park in an underground garage), i sprayed the car, panel by panel, liberally. then proceeded to work a small section using the same method shown in using the Ultimae Wash and Wax Anywhere.

I was definitely impressed. I did a slightly stronger ratio (about half an ounce in a 32oz spray bottle), so thats significantly more than the average (1oz per 1gal). The little rain splatter and other muck came off effortlessly and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it worked.

Anyone else try it? I know its pricier than using Last Touch, but for the added peace of mind of using a more dedicated cleaning solution used as a detailer, I don't mind at all.

Re: Anybody use D114 as a Quick Detailer?

I've used ONR as a QD, not RFEW but think it should work very well ....but I think RFEW D114 is way more economical than LT as you can dilute more per gallon
    "STRIFE" aka Phil
    2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
    2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
    2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');