• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short term Collinite reveiw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short term Collinite reveiw

Last Tuesday was the first detail my car has had since November. It was cleaned with DACP, polished with #9 and then received 2 coats of Insulator Wax by PC/Finishing Pad @ 4. Since then, we've had 4 straight days of rain (now snow ) and the car's been driven about 500 miles through the crud.

Other than the rear of the trunk and the rear bumper, the car still looks clean. Rainwater (and melting snow) is still beading up and running right off (even on the sides). Dirt & grunge thrown up by wheel splash doesn't seem to be sticking to the finish. Only the wheels and tires are showng build up (The tires were treated with Hot Shine, but I haven't gotten to putting a sealant on the rims yet).

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the weather's going to cooperate on my days off for a wash & pics.
    Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');