• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pressure Washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Washers

Hey Guys Im thinking about getting a Earthwise 1850PSI 1.6GPM electric pressure washer from Menards for $99 on sale this week from $159.Im going to get a Chemical Guys MTM Next Generation Foam Cannon to hook up to this pressure washer will this work out alright? or am I going to need some special attachments? Also I heard that a larger diameter water hose works better on pressure washers. I have the common 5/8 should I get a 3/4 inch or does it make any difference? Do any of you guys have this pressure washer or similar had any problems? Any opinions? Thanks Guys!!

Re: Pressure Washers

Do you have a picture of the pressure washer gun? I don't think the MTM foam cannon will fit on the gun. I think you would have to buy a standard pressure washer gun for this. The electric pressure washers usually have a different adapter on their tools. Also I think the MTM cannon works a lot better on a gas pressure washer because of the higher PSI. It foams a lot better. I don't think the water hose is going to make a big difference. I just use a standard water hose and never had any issues.

Comment

At that size pressure washer, standard hose is more than adequate. Both Northern tool and Sun Brite supply as well as Amazon have a number of brass adapters available to get a quick connect on the end of the gun so you can quickly "plug in" the foamer. Also, I've used my foamer down to a 1000 psi machine with decent results.
      Brandon
      Custom Cleaning Concepts, LLC
      (435) 249-4CCC (4222)
      "When you want your ride as clean as can be, you need to call CCC!"

Comment

Thanks Brandon! I figured the PSI was plenty what I have been reading on the Forums and the vids Ive watched. Chemical Guys Foam Cannon comes with an extra adapter that might work. Like you said Ill check with Amazon or take the actual gun and foamer to Menards or Lowes or someplace like them to match up a connector. Again Thanks For Your Time Brandon!!

Comment

Originally posted by HighGloss View Post
          Thanks Brandon! I figured the PSI was plenty what I have been reading on the Forums and the vids Ive watched. Chemical Guys Foam Cannon comes with an extra adapter that might work. Like you said Ill check with Amazon or take the actual gun and foamer to Menards or Lowes or someplace like them to match up a connector. Again Thanks For Your Time Brandon!!
          NP! Just to warn you, the big box hardware stores probably won't have what you need. If you have a pressure washer shop (search for a Karcher dealer maybe) in your area, they probably will, otherwise it's online shopping time!
          Brandon
          Custom Cleaning Concepts, LLC
          (435) 249-4CCC (4222)
          "When you want your ride as clean as can be, you need to call CCC!"

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');